After graduation of the Master's program in Wood Technology from Luleå University of Technology you will be well suited for a worldwide career in Research and Development in the wood industry or offered positions as PhD-student.
Timber Design is the key concept in the program, courses are designed to provide core competencies strongly linked to the production of environmentally sustainable and economically competitive products made of wood. You can choose between three subjects to specialize in; Timber Design, Wood Material Development and Modification or Process Development. Beside an academic career as a scientist can typical employers be found among the industrial builders, manufacturer of building component, joinery industry, sawmill industry and manufacturers of machine and measurement technology systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wood manufacturing, process and material optimization
- Wood material science, anatomy and mechanical characteristics
- Wood Technology Project
- Degree project in Wood Technology, Master
- Process efficiency and improvement, wood technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic degree minimum of 180 credits, (Bachelor or Bachelor of engineering) with a natural science or technical profile of at least 60 credits.
- A minimum of 15 credits mathematics must be included in the degree.
International13946 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27893 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.