You may specialize in an area of your own professional goals by selecting courses which reflect this interest. This Adult Education program at Concordia University Montréal is an equally optimal entry for mature students returning to graduate work and who want to gain familiarity with graduate level studies before committing to a Master in Educational Studies program.
Join a diverse student body, originating from Québec, Canada and internationally, that is comprised of working professionals, educators and administrators in public and private schools, business and advertising managers and nurse educators among others.
Your professional future
Our alumni are employed in a range of education-related positions, as teachers and trainers, consultants, program developers and evaluators in educational institutions, industry and government, health care facilities, the military, community service agencies and the private sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Adult Education in Québec as a Field of Study
- Philosophical Issues in Educational Research
- Adult Education in Québec and Canada
- Educational Problems in Philosophical Perspective
- Educational Problems in Historical Perspective
- Anthropological Concepts and Methods in Education
- Social Psychological Foundations of Education
- Research Issues and Methodologies in Education
- Adults as Learners
- Roles and Competencies of Adult Educators
- Facilitating Adult Learning
- Studies in Educational Change
- Introduction to Research in Adult Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education View 12 other Masters in Adult Education in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For admission, a Bachelor's/Baccalaureate degree or equivalent is required. Entry into the program is based upon an assessment of the background and skills of the individual applicant. Applicants should be actively involved in some area of adult education or have the equivalent of one year's experience in the field, (for example, as group leader, trainer, nurse educator, volunteer worker, administrator in an academic institution, business, industry, government or community organization).
International20206 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20206 CAD per year during 12 months.
National9209 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9209 CAD per year during 12 months.
In-State2950 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2950 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.