The Urban and Regional Planning program of the National University of Sciences and Technology is designed to prepare potential industry leaders, capable of implementing the best engineering and management practices and technologies in Urban & Regional Planning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Planning Techniques
- Regional Development Planning
- Urban & Regional Transportation Systems
- Sustainable Urban Land-Use Planning
- Comparative Urban Planning
- Planning Research Methods
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BE Civil / Construction / Architecture / Geo Informatics or BS Architecture / City & Town Planning
- Sixteen years of schooling or 4 years education after HSSC/A' Level in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 OR 55% marks (percentage will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
- GAT (General) conducted on or after 01 August 2018 by NTS with at least 50 accumulative test score or Higher Education Apptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in or after March 2019 with atleast 50 accumulative test score or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA
International1780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 890 USD per semester during 12 months.
National1108 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 554 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.