Business Intelligence and Analytics Programme at International Islamic University of Malaysia Learning Outcome
- Demonstrate familiarity with scholarly contributions in the area of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Apply Big Data analytical methods and strategies for advanced data analysis and visualization.
- Realize issues and complexities in business and conform to intellectual property, data security, integrity, privacy, and professional code of conduct.
- Implement quantitative modeling and data analysis techniques to business problems, communicate findings and effectively present results using data visualization techniques.
- Using advanced statistical tools and data programming techniques to solve practical problems in data analysis.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills as well as awareness of entrepreneurial opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Islamic Worldview on IT and Society
- Data Quality
- Tools for Data science
- Data Security and Governance
- ICT research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 3 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Malaysia
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or its equivalent, as accepted by the University Senate OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.75 , can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- English Requirements
International4040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2020 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National2606 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1303 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.