Global Manufacturing Management is a two-year full-time master's degree programme and constitutes a course load of 120 ECTS credits.
- With a Master's Degree in Global Manufacturing Management from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) you will have the skills to take part in developing the future technology and sustainable solutions for global enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Production Networks
- Finance for Science and Technology Students
- ERP and PLM Systems
- Experts in Teams
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Manufacturing Logistics
- Management of Business Relationships and Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Development Innovation Management View 8 other Masters in International Development in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.