Norway and its unique relationship to the EU through its joint participation in the EEA and the European Free Trade Area (EFTA) is an important focal point of the MA in European Studies.
- The MA in European Studies from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) prepares for professions and careers for which knowledge of contemporary Europe and the European Union is essential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme has 120 sp (ECTS) worth of components and has a normal length of study of four semesters (two years).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEuropean Studies View 4 other Masters in European Studies in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.