Students completing the Leadership and Supply Chain Management programme of Kühne Logistics University (KLU) acquire practical knowledge and skills enabling them to:
- Take on leadership roles in global businesses having complex international operations;
- Develop effective corporate and supply strategies to compete in complex international settings;
- Develop the ability to analyze complex business problems and to effectively apply management practices and principles to these challenges;
- Understand complexities of intercultural cooperation to ensure effective interaction with international subsidiaries and partners;
- Leverage the creative energies of themselves and their colleagues to create innovative solutions to global operational issues that are both sustainable and profitable.
Studying at KLU means learning in an international, multi-cultural atmosphere: our students and professors come from all over the world, all of our courses are held in English, and our curricula address the international issues facing today’s businesses. As part of the MBA program, two sessions are held at international partner universities: one at the Fisher College of Business, the Ohio State University, USA, and one at the Tongji University in Shanghai, China.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic and Social Foundations of Global Businesses
- Ethically Competing in Global Businesses
- Organizing and Managing Global Operations
- Developing Valuable Products for Customers and Society
- Sustainable Supply Chain Operations
- Leveraging Information for Better Decisions (Study Trip to Tongji University)
- Managing Supply Chains for Value (Study Trip to the Ohio State University)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 22 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degreeor equivalent from a recognized university or college
- 3 years of work experience (managerial experience is recommended)
- English proficiency proven by TOEFL (iBT: 90) or IELTS (band 6.5) or CAE/CPE (grade C). The TOEFL, IELTS or an equivalent certificate must not be older than 2 years at the time of submitting the application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19833 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29750 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA19833 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29750 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.