Students completing the Leadership and Supply Chain Management programme of Kühne Logistics University (KLU) acquire practical knowledge and skills enabling them to:
- Take on leadership roles in global businesses having complex international operations;
- Develop effective corporate and supply strategies to compete in complex international settings;
- Develop the ability to analyze complex business problems and to effectively apply management practices and principles to these challenges;
- Understand complexities of intercultural cooperation to ensure effective interaction with international subsidiaries and partners;
- Leverage the creative energies of themselves and their colleagues to create innovative solutions to global operational issues that are both sustainable and profitable.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Economic Thinking
- Competitive Strategy in a World of Constraints
- Global Organization Design
- Sustainable Product Development
- Implementing Lean and Green Logistics Operations
- Information Systems in the Modern Enterprise
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Application deadline: August 15th
- Early-bird deadline (10 % rebate): February 28th
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 24 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college
- 3 years of work experience, managerial experience is recommended
- English proficiency proven by TOEFL (iBT: 90) or IELTS (band 6.5) or CAE/CPE (grade C). The TOEFL, IELTS or an equivalent certificate must not be older than 2 years at the time of submitting the application.
3 years of work experience, managerial experience is recommended
International19833 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29750 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA19833 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29750 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.