Students in the Management MSc program at Carleton University will take both a theoretical and practical approach to complex problems faced by businesses and their managers. This understanding will allow graduates to contribute to the advancement of management knowledge and practice. Graduates will be well-positioned to pursue doctoral studies in management.
For the thesis, students will undertake independent research related to issues consistent with the general focus of the MSc program.
The main research areas of focus are: Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Productions and Operations and Strategic Management.
The Sprott School of Business is accredited by AACSB International – the longest-serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master’s and doctorate degrees in business and accounting. AACSB Accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education and has been earned by less than five per cent of the world’s business programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Accounting
- Business Case Analysis and Presentations
- Sustainable Business Development
- Seminar in Management: Modern Organization Theory
- Seminar in Management: Current Topics in Organizational Behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 63 other Masters in Finance in Canada
- The normal requirement for admission to the master’s program in management is an Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent, e.g 4-year Commerce, Bachelor of Business Administration or similar degrees) with at least a B+ average. Applicants who do not meet the normal requirements for admission may be required to completed additional courses, extra to the normal program requirements.
International20917 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20917 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National8213 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8213 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.