Students in the Management program at Carleton University will take both a theoretical and practical approach to complex problems faced by businesses and their managers. This understanding will allow graduates to contribute to the advancement of management knowledge and practice. Graduates will be well-positioned to pursue doctoral studies in management.
For the thesis, students will undertake independent research related to issues consistent with the general focus of the MSc program.
The main research areas of focus are: Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Productions and Operations and Strategic Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Accounting
- Business Case Analysis and Presentations
- Sustainable Business Development
- Seminar in Management: Modern Organization Theory
- Seminar in Management: Current Topics in Organizational Behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 144 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- The normal requirement for admission to the master’s program in management is an Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent, e.g 4-year Commerce, Bachelor of Business Administration or similar degrees) with at least a B+ average. Applicants who do not meet the normal requirements for admission may be required to completed additional courses, extra to the normal program requirements.
International15058 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15058 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National6590 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6590 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- National: $6,590 – $8,388
- International: $15,058 – $21,448
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.