The Computing (Enterprise Software Systems) program offered by Waterford Institute of Technology has two main themes, business systems analysis and enterprise software development, supporting the entire business systems lifecycle.
Graduates with M.S. in Computing (Enterprise Software Systems) from Waterford Institute of Technology will be able to:
- Reason and problem-solve to a high level in the context of enterprise software and its role in business, industry and research;
- Participate constructively in the strategic deployment of enterprise software;
- Manage the development of high-quality enterprise software products and services;
- Undertake research-based projects for industry, providing effective advice and leadership where required;
- Manage technology-based projects that require the handling of innovation and change in dynamic environments.
CareersThere are many job opportunities for graduates in a thriving technology sector in the region. Crystal Valley Tech was formed by a group of people from the Technology Industry in Waterford and Waterford Institute of Technology. Crystal Valley Tech’s mission is to Promote and Support Technology in Waterford and the South East.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agile Software Development
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Analysis & Design
- Cloud Application Services
- Information Security
- Data Mining
- Design Patterns
- Enterprise Web Development
- Graph Theory and Optimisation
- Human Centred Systems
- Cloud Architecture
- Information Systems Project Management
- Mobile App Development
- Mobile Web Development
- Organisational Renewal & Performance
- User Experience and Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 20 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Ireland
Applications for this program are made online by going to www.pac.ie
Applicants will normally require an Honours Degree in Computing or equivalent.
Applicants whose first language is not English must submit evidence of competency in English.
International10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA4950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4950 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Waterford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.