In the Occupational Health and Safety program from CQUniversity Australia you will undertake core subjects in the areas of human factors, occupational health, risk management, occupational hygiene, OHS law, safety systems and accident phenomenology. This will see you enhancing your career advancement opportunities as specialist being highly employable in your field of expertise across both the private and public sectors as a safety professional.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
- identify and anticipate health and safety hazards in the workplace and recommend a systematic approach for their assessment and control
- utilise knowledge from specialised disciplines in the application of effective prevention and control programs in the workplace
- demonstrate effective consultation and communication processes in ways which make appropriate use of managerial and industrial frameworks and the social context of the workplace
- analyse the implications of political, economic, social, cultural, and technological trends on workplace health and safety practices
- implement education and information programs to promote a safe and healthy workforce.
In the Graduate Diploma of OHS, you will undertake core subjects in the areas of human factors, occupational health, risk management, occupational hygiene, OHS law, safety systems and accident phenomenology. This will you enhancing your career advancement opportunities as a specialist being highly employable in your field of expertise across both the private and public sectors as a safety professional.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Safety and Accident Phenomenology
- Human Factors in Complex Systems
- Fatigue Risk Management
- Exposures and Health Risk
- Evidence-Informed OHS Practice
- Safety Systems and Regulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOccupational Health and Safety View 7 other Masters in Occupational Health and Safety in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students are required to possess either
- A completed Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) equivalent Bachelor degree, or higher equivalent qualification; or
- A completed AQF equivalent Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and a minimum of three years employment experience* in a safety science related role; or
- A minimum of five years management employment experience* in a safety science related role.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30719 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30719 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.