This Immunology MSc at King's College London has many distinctive features, such as our emphasis on group study and problem-directed learning. There is also a strong focus on developing the core skills you will need for further career progression, such as the ability to understand and interpret research data, presentational skills and experimental design skills.
- Includes a six-month research-based laboratory project
- Attendance at national residential immunology conference included*
- Draws on expertise of a large team of lecturers from King’s, from the University of London colleges and from further afield
Career prospectsMany of our MSc Immunology graduates go on to positions in either a university or research institute as PhD students or graduate research assistants. Others have gone into careers in hospital laboratories as clinical scientists or positions in the pharmaceutical industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cellular interactions in the immune response
- Molecular Immunology
- Immune Disorders and Infection
- Research skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1000 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 degree in a biological science or a degree in medicine, dentistry or veterinary science or other relevant subject. Applicants who have graduated with a 2:2 degree and have significant experience in an immunology laboratory , either research or clinical, will also be considered.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two reference are required, professional references will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International27900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27900 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National13380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.