In a world where technologies develop at an increasingly fast pace, finding a stable and rewarding job is quite a challenge. The only way to keep up with the changing market and achieve professional and financial success is to become an expert in the field that will remain relevant for decades to come. Digital control systems will definitely play a significant role in the global economy for many years ahead.
There is an ocean of opportunities out there for skilled professionals in digital control systems and digital systems analysis. Our graduates from Digital Control Systems Master's programme at ITMO University work as research engineers, system analysts, and developers in scientific centers focusing on such fields as robotics and modern digital technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe students will:
- create a scientific and technological foundation for digital control systems aimed at facilitating analysis, transfer and processing of information in modern technologies;
- learn to develop new methods, mathematical models and digital control algorithms;
- acquire deep knowledge in the field of digital control;
- learn to use information technologies in professional activities.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please note that obtaining an invitation and a visa will take at least a month. We ask you to apply for the Master’s program before July 15, in order to take the entrance exams and receive your documents in due time.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of automatic control, system analysis, data processing or equivalent field, with excellent/good grades; upper-intermediate level of English.
- The applicants are required to pass entrance examination successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3008 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3008 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2786 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2786 EUR per year during 24 months.
251,000 rubles for Russian students
- 271,000 rubles for international students
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.