Developments over the last two decades have made public procurement law one of the most exciting and rapidly evolving areas of law. Given the extent to which legal rules now govern the day to-day conduct of most procurement activity, knowledge of procurement law has become vital for anyone working in public sector procurement.This programme is open to those with a legal background and those without, and does not require a law degree. It is designed in particular for:
- procurement officers whose role demands an understanding of the legal rules
- policy makers responsible for designing and implementing legal rules on procurement
- lawyers advising on public procurement
- those seeking to undertake research or teaching in public procurement
- the nature of law and legal process
- the principles and rules of public procurement law
- the application of these rules in key national and international systems/models, including UNCITRAL, the WTO, the World Bank, the EU and the UK
- how to implement best practice in the context of a legal framework
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Public Procurement Regulation: Basic Principles and Concepts
- EU Procurement Law
- Corruption and Collusion in Public Procurement
- Government Procurement in the WTO
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Law Public Policy View 145 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
2:1 or high 2:2 (or international equivalent); applicants with alternative academic backgrounds also considered where they have relevant work experience and/or professional qualifications such as a MCIPS
International10350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10350 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10350 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.