At Public Health from University of Nottingham you'll be taught by a wide range of our globally renowned public health experts who are at the forefront of public health in their specialisms.
From health protection to health and lifestyle behaviour choices to more specific areas like tobacco control, you'll learn the skills needed to improve the health of our populations. You'll also learn to put public health questions into practice, with support in methodological skills, in research and on the ground.
Our graduates go on to a wider range of careers.
Some recent graduate destinations include:
- health services, such as the NHS
- local or national government, for example councils, Public Health England, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Ministries of Health
- multilateral organisations (World Health Organisation) and non-governmental organisations (Christian Aid, International Medical Corp, World Wildlife Fund)
- academic careers around the world
- Planning and Evaluating Public Health Interventions
- Medical Statistics
- Research Methods for Public Health
- Health Promotion
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1768 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- 2:1 Undergraduate degree
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International23500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.