This innovative Human and Applied Physiology MSc at King's College London will put you at the cutting edge of the field alongside internationally renowned experts.
- The original and foremost course in human and applied physiology in the UK.
- Unique exposure to human physiology applied to aerospace and military medicine offered only by King’s.
- Training in a wide variety of relevant practical laboratory skills.
- Gain a knowledge base of human physiology particularly relevant for careers in biomedical research and medicine.
- Lectures from world-leading experts in a variety of different fields.
Career prospectsThe graduates go on to careers in academic teaching and research, medicine, clinical physiology, health services, sports science support, and research posts in industry or in Ministry of Defence research establishments.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Skeletal Muscle Function and Plasticity: from movement to molecules
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology: from rest to exhaustive exercise
- Human Physiology in Extreme Environments
- Key Topics in Human Performance in Health and Disease
- Library Project in Human and Applied Physiology
- Research Project in Human and Applied Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 131 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum 2:1 in a biomedical Science, Physiology, Medicine or Sport Science related subject.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International26550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26550 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.