You can develop a specialised combination of skills that include computer science, information systems, software engineering and operations management.
You will explore integral skills in digital security by working on projects about real industry problems, supervised by our researchers.
Jobs related to Digital Security
- Information security analyst
- Network support engineer
- Security operations analyst
- Senior security specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Security for Smart-devices
- Advanced Topics in Human Computer Interaction
- Advanced Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Software Tools and Techniques
- Advanced Internet: Global Data Communications
- Information Systems Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security Software Engineering View 3 other Masters in IT Security in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You must have completed one of the following:
- A four-year bachelors degree (which includes one year of postgraduate-level study)
- A one-year postgraduate degree
- A bachelors degree and a one-year professional qualification or three years professional experience relevant to the area that you would like to study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23351 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23351 USD per year during 12 months.
National5184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5184 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic: NZ$7,782 – $10,650
- International: NZ$35,048 – $44,526
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.