The Public Health - Public Health Policy and Management degree offered by the University of Arizona in Public Health Policy and Management is offered by the Department of Community, Environment and Policy. The Public Health Policy and Management Section prepares MPH students for leadership roles in the public and private sectors and to effectively create and implement policies and manage programs that promote the public's health with special emphasis on the diverse and rural populations of the Southwest.
Arizona's first and only accredited college of public health, the University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health is uniquely situated in the culturally rich and diverse Southwest. Distinguished for our outstanding community-based research and for our focus on eliminating health disparities among populations of the Southwest and globally, the UA Zuckerman College of Public Health offers tremendous opportunities to its students for education, research and community involvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Principles of Epidemiology
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- Sociocultural & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority: January 5
- Secondary: April 1
- Note: Students who apply by the priority deadline will be given the highest priority for admissions and consideration for scholarships and assistantships.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 494 other Masters in Health Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA
- One course in college-level introductory, human, or general biology
- One course in college algebra or calculus
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Mission and values statement
- GRE or MCAT scores required for all applicants
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5969 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.