The Molecular Approaches in Health Sciences programme from University of Valencia aims to give students skills, abilities and competencies to acquire knowledge with a multidisciplinary approach to Biomedicine that connects basic scientific discoveries and technological advances, to integrate in terms of basic science the ideas generated clinically and vice versa.
- To achieve the knowledge, skills and abilities in these Sciences, study and research are complementary, which in an integrated and complementary way lead to the application of the knowledge gained to improve health, cure diseases and understand the functioning of organisms.
- The Master recognizes the relevance of the molecular level and its inherent technology in the modern clinical context and aims to provide knowledge, attitudes and skills to future professionals in Molecular Sciences and Health Sciences, which places them with an advantage in a common and interactive scientific, professional and training context.
- Cellular and molecular analysis of cell signaling
- Biochemical basis of immunology: Principles and applications
- Biochemical basis of clinical toxicology
- Molecular basis of development and liver function
- Drug metabolism and biotransformation in the human body
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Health Sciences Genetics View 12 other Masters in Genetics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA. In this case, access is conditional upon the verification that the course of study completed corresponds to a level of education equivalent to an official Spanish university degree and that the qualification obtained would provide admission to an official master’s degree in the country of award.
International2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.