We offer a master degree in Biomedical Engineering at University of Valencia. Biomedical Engineering is one of the fields of engineering which has gone through a greater growth in the last few years. Is a continuously-spreading area based on the functioning of living beings at nanoscopic level, the development of new biomaterials and the advances in tissue regeneration or in molecular images, among others, have provoked a revolution in biomedical and medicine sciences.
- This revolution is producing an important increase on the demand of professionals capable of integrating in cross-disciplinary teams along with health professionals, biologist and doctors to tackle new challenges for an improvement in health technology.
- On the other hand, the globalisation of the health care together with the aging of the population, makes it necessary to develop new medical technologies able to improve not only the quality of life of the citizenship, but also able to control the costs of the health care ensuring the sustainability of the system.
- Predictive analytics in health
- Quality management and certification of medical products
- Innovation and research in medical technology
- Preclinical and clinical research. Design of experiments
- Mechanisms of control and regulation of the body functions
- Final project module
- Elective subjects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 12 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA. In this case, access is conditional upon the verification that the course of study completed corresponds to a level of education equivalent to an official Spanish university degree and that the qualification obtained would provide admission to an official master’s degree in the country of award.
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.