For the thesis, the candidate is required to conduct the necessary literature review, undertake the research, analyze the results, write the report and communicate the results at an oral defiance. This work need not necessarily be original research, but should be a new application of ideas. The student should identify the research problem in consultation with the supervisor, which normally takes place in the last of coursework semester. The student should register for the thesis in the third semester after having completed at least 12 credits of the course work.
- Arabic and English for Coursework and Thesis
- Eglish for Thesis
- Selected Topics in Archaeology
- Ancient Greek Architecture
- Ancient Greek Sculpture
- Ancient Greek Painting
- Ancient Greek Religion and Sanctuaries
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Degree Certificate
- Official Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identification Card or residence card
- Personal Photo, with blue or white background
- English proficiency test certificate(it can be submitted later)
- Release or no-objection letter(it can be submitted later)
International9090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9090 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6493 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6493 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.