Do you already have your own business or new ideas you want to develop? The Entrepreneurship program from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management can help you improve skills needed to successfully run a start-up, build a strong network, and find investors. Sharpen your entrepreneurial skills and expand your tool kit!
As a Master in Entrepreneurship student, you will gain access to the WHU network offering unparalleled opportunities, and a dedicated and top-ranked Career Center to assist you in your career goals. While many Master in Entrepreneurship graduates follow a career path into advanced management roles within industry and services, a greater number either enter the start-up ecosystem with an existing company or found their own, often assisted by the excellent network found at WHU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Advanced Entrepreneurial Finance
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Industrial Organization for Entrepreneurs
- Building and Scaling Successful Companies
- Coding for Entrepreneurs
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
90 credit track or 120 credit track
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 29 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS
- At least 12 weeks of relevant practical experience
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Pitch Deck
- International experience of about 3 months
- Successful completion of WHU admission process
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18971 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33200 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EU/EEA18971 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33200 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
- 26,900 € - 90 credit track (fees for capstone module (€1,600) are not included)*
- 33,200 € - 120 credit track (includes tuition for a semester abroad)*
Living costs for Düsseldorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.