The Design program from National Taiwan University of Science aims to prepare graduates for leadership in interdisciplinary research and integrated team design.
Graduates with Design from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology will:
- have an independent thinking.
- be prepared for leadership in interdisciplinary research and integrated team design.
- have the capacity to foresee new trends in design research.
- will thrive in global context
More informationVisit official programme website
- Anthropological Approach in Design
- Fashionable Culture Design
- Design Communication
- Cultural Creative Product Design
- Interface Design
- Materials in Design Innovation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign View 3 other Masters in Design in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original Diploma
- Original transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Study plan (500 words)
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Work of Design or research publications
International1086 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1086 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National1086 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1086 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
The tuition fee in New Taiwan Dollar: NT$32,670
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.