The M.S. in Biology combines broad expertise in the biological sciences with a strong focus on critical sub-disciplines including ecology, wildlife biology, disease biology, genetics and genomics, and developmental biology. You’ll conduct research at a high level, master the technical skills you need and prepare for a rewarding career.
Why Earn a Master's Degree in Biology at University of North Dakota?
Solid expertise in the science of living things prepares you to tackle pressing global challenges in a changing world. With a master's degree in biology from UND, you'll have skills, knowledge and research experience that set you apart as a scholar, a researcher and a leader.
- Cell Biology
- Conservation Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Fisheries Biology and Management
- Forensic Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Ecology Genetics View 1261 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Must meet current minimum general requirements as published by the School of Graduate Studies.
- Must provide GRE General test scores. Strength of scores will be considered regarding admission and awarding of departmental support.
- Minimum GPA of at least 2.75 for all undergraduate work or 3.0 for the junior - senior credits.
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies’ English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
International23005 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23005 USD per year during 24 months.
National17254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17254 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11502 USD per year during 24 months.
- Minnesota residents: 14,608.32 USD per year
Living costs for Grand Forks
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.