The Master in Public Health program from Gulf Medical University is now being offered in collaboration with the University of Arizona which is ranked among the top 1% of the universities worldwide by QS World Rankings 2018. This is the only program of its kind in UAE with an internationally recognized curriculum. MPH program is designed for working professionals with a flexible learning schedule
Who will benefit from the program?
- Health professionals and professionals from general stream looking to enhance their careers in public health
- Graduates from health professions (Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy) and other education programs (Management, Engineering) who are keen to develop their research skills and pursue a public health career
- Researchers and public health practitioners who are passionate about ideas, collaboration, and solutions to today’s global health challenges
The graduates can pursue further career as:
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Health Educator
- Community Health Worker
- Public Health Management Analyst
- Director of Programs and Services
- Health Communication Specialist
- Research Scientist
- Environmental Health Intelligence Analyst
Master in Public Health (MPH) program offered by the College of Medicine, Gulf Medical University received the initial accreditation from Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education, UAE.
- Epidemiology and Demography
- Public Health Program Management
- Social and Behavioral Health
- Environmental Health
- Health Promotion Practices
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 25 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Arab Emirates
- Applicants shall meet all admission criteria for entry into the higher education programs offered by the University, as laid down in the Standards (2019) published by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs, UAE.
- The applicant shall be a Graduate of Science / Health or Biological Sciences in an accredited school in the UAE or an IMED-listed medical school outside the UAE with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its established equivalent.
- The Applicant must have proficiency in spoken and written English. The applicant can fulfil the English proficiency requirement via the Emsat or TOEFL or IELTS. Furthermore UA CESL Endorsement Exam (only for Arizona track) minimum requirements are listed below.
International13877 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13877 EUR per year during 24 months.
National13877 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13877 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.