The Public Health programme offered by the University of Nicosia follows standardised and validated pedagogical approaches, ensuring constant tutor-student interaction (webinars, online chats, discussion fora), student to student interaction (online chats, discussion fora, wikis), and student-material interaction (recorded lectures, additional resources).
Flexible Learning Tailored to Your Needs
The dynamic programme is tailored to the needs of full-time working professionals and new graduates.
By choosing the number of courses per semester, students have the opportunity to determine their time schedule, study pace and workload. In addition, the distance learning mode, comprising online interactive lectures, tutorials, activities, and assignments, allows study outside normal working hours, as well as autonomy and control.
- Addresses critical policy issues and public health challenges in developed and developing countries
- Opportunity to gain a UK Faculty of Public Health qualification
- Study full-time or part-time, flexibly and at your own pace
- Ideal for working professionals and new graduates
- Opportunity to sample programme through a free
Innovative and Modern Curriculum
The programme is conducted completely online, with three courses delivered over 14 weeks each semester on an e-Learning Environment (Moodle), which includes multiple embedded synchronous and asynchronous learning activities, such as webinars, online chats, discussion fora and wikis. In addition, recorded lectures are designed to enhance student interactivity and active learning by including engaging slides with clickable tabs, interactive quizzes, drag-and-drop activities, matching activities and opinion polls.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Epidemiology and Public Health
- Applied Statistics for Epidemiology and Public Health
- Health Protection and Promotion: Safeguarding and Maintaining Wellbeing in Populations
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Chronic and Infectious Diseases in a Global Context
- Health Policy Management and Leadership
- Health Economics in the Context of Health Services and Systems: Global Perspectives
- Research Methodology in Public Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Health Sciences in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an institution recognised in the country where it operates.
- A degree in medicine, health sciences, biological sciences, social sciences or environmental sciences is an advantage.
- One reference letter, either academic or professional.
- An interview, conducted in person or online.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12060 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA12060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12060 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
The Master of Public Health programme aims to help improve global population health. This means tuition could be as low as €7,700 for the degree
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.