A unique feature of the Public Health programme from University of Nicosia is its international orientation: the programme is part of a Medical School with faculty, teaching hospitals and students from across the globe.
Why Study Public Health?
- Healthcare occupations: a projected growth rate of 14 percent from 2018-2028, significantly higher growth rate than average for all occupations, adding about 1.9 million new jobs. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Jobs of Tomorrow Report includes extensive needs now and in the future working in services related to the Care Economy and Green Economy. World Economic Forum
- With an aging population and greater environmental health risks the jobs related to healthcare are projected to grow more than any of the other occupational groups. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Prior to the pandemic, global healthcare spending was expected to rise 5 percent Compound Annual Growth Rate from 2019-23 which will create opportunities for the sector (Deloitte); COVID-19 will accelerate these projections
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme is conducted completely online, with three courses delivered over 14 weeks each semester on an e-Learning Environment (Moodle), which includes multiple embedded synchronous and asynchronous learning activities, such as webinars, online chats, discussion fora and wikis.
- In addition, recorded lectures are designed to enhance student interactivity and active learning by including engaging slides with clickable tabs, interactive quizzes, drag-and-drop activities, matching activities and opinion polls.
- The programme follows standardised and validated pedagogical approaches, ensuring constant tutor-student interaction (webinars, online chats, discussion fora), student to student interaction (online chats, discussion fora, wikis), and student-material interaction (recorded lectures, additional resources).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Health Sciences in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an institution recognised in the country where it operates. A degree in medicine, health sciences, biological sciences, social sciences or environmental sciences is an advantage.
- One reference letter: Either academic or professional.
- A personal statement describing your educational and, if applicable, professional background and explaining how this degree would support your career ambitions.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12060 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA8040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12060 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.