Apart from that, they can choose from a range of theoretical physics and astrophysics courses, which include mathematical modeling, non-local mathematical physics, physical kinetics, spectrometry, data mining, star atmospheres, advanced statistical physics, response theory, cosmology, quantum theory of atoms and molecules, quantum information, low temperature physics, quantum thermodynamics, physics of galaxies. In addition to that, every semester students join research groups for practice and experiencing the research.
The Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics program is provided by Vilnius University.
Our graduates are welcome in strategical positions in various companies: data mining and analysis, decision-making and optimization. Positions range from financial organizations, public administration, and international businesses. Joining academic and research institutions worldwide guarantees carrier in academic area.
- Methods of Parallel Computing in Physics
- Research Project
- Mathematical Modeling and Synergetics
- Physical Kinetics
- Non Local Mathematical Physics
- Methods of Data Analysis
- Instrumentation and Data of Spectrofotometry
- Star Atmospheres
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPhysics Astronomy & Space Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 6 other Masters in Physics in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Physics, Engineering or Technologies;
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (Internationally recognized certificate or Skype interview)
- The selection criterion is based on the weighted average of all grades recorded in the transcript of your academic report.
International4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.