Software Architecture and Design from Munster Technological University aims to provide students the opportunity for in-depth study of the advanced design and architectural and software development and process skills required for the successful design and development of complex software distributed systems. It provides students with the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to advance their career in software development as a senior member of the development team or as a software architect.
Students at Software Architecture and Design from Cork Institute of Technology will develop knowledge and skills in:
- Software Architecture & Design,
- Software Development Processes,
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms,
- Programming Language Design,
- Decision Analytics,
- Software Vulnerabilities,
- Data Analytics.
- Software Architecture & Design
- Research Practice & Ethics
- Software Agility
- Scalable Microservices
- Decision Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Declarative & Concurrent Prog.
- Programming Language Design
- Software Vulnerabilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design Software Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry to the MSc in Software Architecture & Design requires a minimum of a Level 8 Honours Degree in Computing or in a cognate discipline with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. Particular attention will be paid to the applicant’s software development experience and motivation.
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.