At International Business from Munster Technological University students build upon their own discipline (science, engineering, computing etc.) to develop solid understanding of business development, internationalisation and innovation in an interesting educational environment. Students will expand their business knowledge and skills through simulation, guest speakers, and an international trip. Students will also undertake an industry consultancy project which will prepare them for opportunities in the workplace.
Students at International Business from Cork Institute of Technology will:
- gain business skills,
- be broadening their skillset in a way that adds value to an organisation.
- Global Marketing Management
- Financial Management & Systems for International Business
- Strategic Thinking
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies International Business View 35 other Masters in International Business in Ireland
- 2.2 in an honours degree in a non-cognate area. All areas where the specialism is not business, Marketing, Accounting/Finance or Business Information Systems will be considered
- A personal statement must be provided by the applicant
- Non-native English speakers must have an IELTS of 6.5 (or equivalent)
- An interview may be held with certain candidates
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 12 months.
€500 approx for International Business Field Trip)
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.