Not only do graduates of a business economics studies background benefit from rediscovering the once familiar models in a new light, but also those who simply wish to refresh the knowledge they have lost in their everyday professional lives. For many students, the International Management program from CBS International Business School is a crucial prerequisite for reaching the next step in their professional careers.
Degree and Career Prospects
Thanks to the knowledge acquired within the MBA program, students are able to move about safely in the international business world while positioning themselves for management opportunities. This means that graduates have a particularly good chance of success in internationally operating companies.
The knowledge acquired during their studies will be of particular use, i.e. regarding regional idiosyncrasies and intercultural differences. And because of the study program’s wide range, a number of opportunities for applying these new skills become conceivable in the areas of consulting, project management, marketing and sales, or even in general management.
Graduates also have good career opportunities in product development and research. But that’s not all; career perspectives in government offices, government-related institutions or non-profit organisations across almost all industries open up to job-seeking graduates. This includes, for example, the financial sector; the manufacturing industry; telecommunications; the healthcare sector and the environment, just to mention a few. This degree also fulfills the prerequisites for a subsequent doctorate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods & Toolset
- Modern Market Research Methods
- Modern Business Strategy
- Organizational Behaviour
- Financial & Cost Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 103 other Masters in International Business in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS MBA programmes are a first academic qualification (Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts) with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. Furthermore, you need initial job experience of at least one year.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and certificates of your academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Proof of at least one year of professional experience
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Furthermore, you need initial job experience of at least one year.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8730 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA11700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5850 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.