The MBA programme in International Management at the CBS International Business School is an attractive opportunity for managers with initial work experience to gain further academic and professional qualifications. This Master of Business Administration offers you not only specialist knowledge but also the admission requirements for a doctorate. With a study period of four semesters, students can concentrate comprehensively on their course content, including our practice-oriented learning events such as business projects and business simulation games. The exact contents can be found in the study plan.
An MBA title in "International Management" optimally prepares students for senior management positions. Due to the global orientation of the degree programme, there are very good opportunities for advancement, especially in internationally active companies.
In addition to state recognition and institutional accreditation by the German Science Council (Wissenschaftsrat), the study programmes of the CBS International Business School are regularly checked by the FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) for content, topicality and feasibility of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Industrial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Market Research
- Business Strategy
- Organizational Behaviour
- Financial and Cost Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Please meet the following application deadline if you need a visa: May 15.
- Possibility of application deadline extension.
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 95 other Masters in International Business in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and certificates of your academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Proof of at least one year of professional experience
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
Furthermore, you need initial job experience of at least one year.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International69840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34920 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA46800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23400 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- The semester fees amount to 23,400 euros for EU students and 34,920 euros for Non-EU students.
- In addition, a one-off registration fee of 600 euros is charged.
Non-EU Students Scholarship
All highly motivated non-EU applicants are given the opportunity to receive a scholarship, if they fulfill certain requirements.
EU Students Scholarship
This scholarship is designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and MBA) who intend to study at CBS International Business School. Each year, CBS awards scholarships in order to reduce the tuition fees for talented foreign students. Qualified students will receive a 50% scholarship off the total tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.