With a focus on big data analytics, Finance Analytics MSc at King's College London is designed to provide you with rigorous applied training in quantitative and empirical methods in Finance. Students will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills and expertise needed for a broad range of careers in finance and other multinational organisations.
- Learn about the internal workings of corporations, financial institutions and financial services firms, and their inter-relationships.
- Become familiar with latest development in FinTech and automation, including Robo-advice and trading.
- Located in the heart of London, King’s Business School has a strong reputation for research-led teaching and close links to the financial industry.
- Our course is most suitable if you have a background in either Finance, Economics or Business, or have a degree with some quantitative elements.
- Throughout your studies, you will have access to a state-of-the-art “trading room” with Bloomberg machines, and you will receive optional reinforcement classes in programming (e.g., Matlab, R, Python).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Big Data Analytics in Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Data Analysis and Visualisation
- Business Risk Analytics
- FinTech Analytics and Robo Trading
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 812 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Undergraduate degree with high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required in a social or applied science (e.g. finance, economics, management, engineering, applied mathematics, computer science or other relevant subject) or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Our programme is most suitable if you have some quantitative background in either finance and/or economics or have a degree with some quantitative elements.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
International35500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA35500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.