The Master's Programme in Service Management, Culture and Creativity Management from Lund University is a unique opportunity for those seeking a management programme at an advanced level with a strong link to research. The programme combines in-depth subject knowledge of the services sectors with an understanding of the specific organisational and managerial needs of service activities.
When applying to the Master's Programme in Service Management you choose one of five specialisations: Culture and Creativity Management, Retail, Supply Chain Management, Sustainable Service Management or Tourism. We have a mix of students from all around the world.
A Master’s in Service Management is for those who seek a career in or already work within the cultural, creative or non-profit sector and look to improve their entrepreneurial and managerial skills, or gain more profound knowledge of the specific governance and dynamics of these sectors. Graduates will be able to work as managers, analysts, consultants or researchers in the cultural, creative, non-profit sectors, or in other parts of the service sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Service Management
- Introduction to Culture and Creativity
- Managing Service Organisations
- Philosophy of Science
- Methods in Social Sciences
- Service Development, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 31 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A first-cycle degree amounting to at least 180 credits or the equivalent, including at least 90 credits in Social Sciences, Business Administration, or the equivalent. For admission to the specialisation Culture and Creativity Management, students with a first-cycle degree amounting to 180 credits, including at least 90 credits in Cultural Sciences or the equivalent are also eligible. English 6/English course B
- Based on Bachelor´s degree essay, grades of relevant courses and letter of intent.
International10445 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20891 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Full programme/course tuition fee: SEK 220 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.