The Computer Science course offered by Staffordshire University is designed based on the current industry demands and to take your understanding of computer science to the next level. You can tailor your course to your career aspirations, and use the core modules to meet the challenges of employer-driven needs, emerging markets, research etc.
Throughout the course, you’ll explore the ins and outs of the latest technology and feel confident applying your skills within the industry and commerce.
You’ll also have the chance to complete an industry placement or internship. Not only will this help you put theory into practice, but you’ll also have the edge over other applicants when you apply for jobs.The industrial placements can be taken in the UK as well as in other countries e.g. EU countries. Our Computer Science graduates have gone on to work for a range of top companies such as Infiniti-Red Bull Racing, Airbus, Rolls-Royce, British Oceanographic Data Centre, Thomson Reuters etc.
- Computer programmer
- Computer systems specialist
- System engineer
- Technical consultant
- Application analyst.
- Business analyst.
- Data analyst.
- Database administrator.
- Information systems manager.
- IT consultant.
- Managing Emerging Technologies
- Digital Forensic Fundamentals
- Research Methods
- Database Management And SecurityCyber Operations
- Cybercrime Forensic Analysis
- Data Storage For Business
- Enterprise Software Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Enterprise Systems
- Enterprise Cloud Computing In The Aws Environment
- Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Forensics
- Pervasive Computing
- Operating System Security
- Multi-Tier Application Architecture
- Web Principles
- Web Application Programming
- 13 months
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- The earlier you apply, the better. International applicants are encouraged to apply for courses at the beginning of the academic year.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 229 other Masters in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
An undergraduate honours degree (grade 2.2 or above in a related computing discipline from a UK University or the international equivalent).
If you do not meet the above but have significant appropriate experience, your application will be considered, provided that you satisfy the University that you are capable of responding to the challenge of postgraduate work.
International13846 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 13 months.
National8810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9545 GBP for the full programme during 13 months.
- January Start: £9,830 per course (UK / Channel Islands), £16,750 per course (International)
Living costs for Stoke-on-Trent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.