The healthcare profession depends on information gained through quality research. At King’s you can join a world-leading research environment and develop your clinical or academic research career by getting involved in the projects that interest you the most.
- You’ll learn from researchers with varied experience across health, clinical and social care
- You’ll explore contemporary issues and conduct research that has an impact on healthcare
- We support you to publish your work in high-quality peer-reviewed journals
Career prospectsA completed Clinical Research MRes at King's College London will indicate to actual and potential employers that you have the abilities and characteristics required of nurses working in more advanced positions. As such, some graduates move on to more senior nursing roles, while others pursue a clinical-academic career.
- Advanced Qualitative Research Methods
- Advanced Quantitative Research Methods
- Evidence Based Decision-Making in Health Care
- Advanced Assessment Skills for Non Medical Practitioners
- Skeletal Muscle Function
- Health Economics and Health Policy, Basic Epidemiology and Statistics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology Health Sciences View 126 other Masters in Biotechnology in United Kingdom
- Normally a Bachelor's degree with minimum 2:1 honours (or overseas equivalent) and a professional registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council or Health Professionals Council (or equivalent experience).
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International22350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9990 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU fees: £4,995 per year
- Overseas fees: £11,175 per year
PG Cert Fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.