This Architectural Technology program at Centennial College places a strong emphasis on energy-efficient, sustainable design and construction strategies, and protecting the environment. During this program, you will learn to use state-of-the-art computer technology, as well as prepare designs and construction drawings for residential, industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings. You will also learn about building materials, construction methods, structural design, mechanical and electrical services, building codes and zoning by-laws, contracts, specifications, and the business environment for providing design and construction services.
- Architectural technologist
- Architectural CAD operator
- Architectural drafter
- Building inspector
- Municipal plans examiner
- Specifications writer
- Building material sales representative
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design and Computer Aided Drafting Project
- Architectural CAD
- College Communications
- General Education Elective
- Mathematics for Architecture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesArchitecture General Engineering & Technology Landscape Architecture View 29 other Masters in Architecture in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- Mathematics Grade 11 M or U, or 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take a Centennial College Engineering Math Skills Assessment for Admission
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 CAD per year during 36 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 CAD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.