Being an international student, as well as attending an international programme could be challenging for those who left their country, the loved ones and the life they have been living for a long time. Fortunately, everyone in Witzenhausen and Fulda made an effort to make us feel like we are home. The orientation week of the Master programme international Food Business and Consumer Studies (IFBC) gave us a complete overview of what this international master is all about, from getting to know our new friends, cities and universities, to making field trips to relevant places for our academic training.
Learning in a different style
Since the International Food Business and Consumer Studies programme offered by Hochschule Fulda - University of Applied Sciences is a joint degree between Kassel and Fulda University. Students have a chance to explore and learn at both campuses in Witzenhausen and Fulda. The activity that we have attended at the first day of orientation week, helped us to know about student clubs, communities and even where to drink coffee in Witzenhausen! Instead of learning through blogs, internet or navigation, we have explored the city by ourselves!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality Management and Food Quality
- Innovation Management
- Consumer-oriented Product Development
- International Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Food Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum duration of six semesters (180 ECTS credits or equivalent), in Nutritional and Food Science, Agricultural Sciences, Food Technology, or related fields,
- Application form of uni-assist
- Officially certified copies of awarded academic degrees
- Officially certified copies of academic transcripts
- International language certificate of level C1 or equivalent
- Officially certified copies of secondary school leaving certificate (Higher education entrance qualification)
- Letters of at least two references
- A complete statement of objectives
- Proof ofpayment of the handling costs
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees!
- There is, however, a semester fee of around €300.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.