Designed to provide extensive contemporary knowledge and clinical proficiency in periodontology, qualified dentists train on this course to UK specialist level. The Periodontology MClinDent course at King's College London has formal recognition for UK specialist training and offers greater depth of knowledge and clinical skills than is required for general practice.
- Formal recognition for UK specialist training
- Preparation for the MRD RCS Edinburgh assessment, or equivalent mono-specialty membership examination
- Strong links with other restorative specialties
More informationVisit official programme website
- Scientific Basis of Periodontology
- Critical Evaluation of Periodontology
- Advanced Periodontology
- Clinical Cases
- Advanced Clinical Cases
- Periodontology in Restorative Dentistry
- Advanced Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- Periodontology Research
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 127 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants: a dental qualification plus at least two years post-qualification experience. FDS, MFDS or MJDF is desirable.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Please submit a separate CV in addition to the application form.
International48900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48900 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA20400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20400 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.