The Biomedical Engineering Technology (Fast Track) courses from Centennial College , which are facilitated through the School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science, combine engineering with medicine. You'll use technical problem-solving skills while learning about biomedical engineering principles, among which will be:
- Embedded microcontrollers
- Product engineering in the design of medical equipment, rehabilitation and health improvement devices
The merger between the biomedical equipment industry, engineering and scientific disciplines has seen innovations within the health care system that require qualified professionals in biomedical engineering. The program continuously evolves to reflect the ever-growing innovations in the industry, upgrading its curriculum to do so. As a Biomedical Engineering Technology graduate, you'll be in demand!
- Biomedical engineer
- Engineering technologist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Ethics in Technology and the Environment
- Biomedical Physiology
- Medical Signal Processing
- Microbiology and Infection Control
- College Communications
- Electronic Circuits
- System Integration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biotechnology General Engineering & Technology View 38 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College diploma or university degree in a related science or engineering area
- We will consider applicants with a combination of partial diploma or degree and relevant work experience
- Transcript and resume review
- Centennial College English Skills Assessment (must score 170 or 171 for admission)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16377 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16377 CAD per year during 24 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 CAD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.