The Sustainability Leadership programme at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David is aimed at individuals engaging in sustainable practice within any organisation. Learners will re-think business approaches by engaging together online, sharing practice, interrogating existing practice and driving change through an online collaborative learning community.
The programme provides opportunity for a stimulating learning experience led by staff informed by scholarship, professional practice and external engagement. The values of sustainable development, global citizenship and collaboration are central to the programme’s content and learning approach.
Students on the programme will develop knowledge and understanding of organisations, the external context in which they operate and their management through critical engagement with their own practice.
Why choose this course
- Be part of rethinking business for a changing world by joining an award-winning business school
- Study an MBA to make you future ready for sustainability leadership.
- Engage in collaborative learning with students from around the world.
- Combine your work with study with this fully online course.
- Benefit from excellent academic and pastoral support
- The Challenges of Sustainability
- Management Practices: A critical perspective
- Embedding Sustainability in Organisations
- Leading Sustainability Change
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLeadership View 40 other Masters in Leadership in United Kingdom
- Normally, the possession of a minimum of a 2:2 honours degree, or an appropriate equivalent, i.e. a professional qualification, from a recognised British or overseas institution.
- Applicants must have been or be employed in an organisation so that they can draw on their professional context for learning.
- Demonstrably appropriate motivation and ambition for studying Sustainability Leadership.
- Applicants who do not fully satisfy the general criteria will be considered and may be admitted if they are able to demonstrate that they are capable of successfully undertaking and completing the programme at the required standard, and are able to contribute fully to, and benefit from, the learning experiences delivered within the programme.
- There is no requirement for attendance in the UK for the MBA Sustainability Leadership online/distance learning programme.
- Applicants must have suitable access to computer equipment so that they can access the University VLE.
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 27 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 27 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.