We offer a master degree in Sustainability Leadership (online) at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David. The MBA is the premier qualification for people in a management role or seeking a management role or who want to help shape the future of their organization.
On the UWTSD MBA it is your mind that does the travelling. There is no required attendance: Fully online.
We hope that our graduates will be a part of shaping business thinking in the world.
Why choose this course
- Be part of rethinking business for a changing world by joining an award-winning business school
- Study an MBA to make you future ready for sustainability leadership.
- Engage in collaborative learning with students from around the world.
- Combine your work with study with this fully online course.
- Benefit from excellent academic and pastoral support
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Challenges of Sustainability
- Management Practices: A critical perspective
- Embedding Sustainability in Organisations
- Leading Sustainability Change
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 361 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Applicants are expected to have a good first degree (a first or upper second), although candidates with lower degree classifications may be admitted at Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma level, with an opportunity to upgrade to Master's level if satisfactory progress is made.
- Every application is considered on its own merit, so places may be offered on the basis of non-standard entry qualifications and criteria, including maturity, professional qualifications and relevant experience. Applicants with non-standard qualifications are advised to submit a short curriculum vitae with their application form.
- We also welcome applications from members of the Armed Forces and recognise the training and education undertaken whilst serving.
International7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 27 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 27 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.