Mental health is everybody's responsibility and all schools play a key role in supporting the mental health of their students.
- Gain an understanding of the evidence of effective whole school mental health
- Apply your knowledge in your role as a school leader
- Learn how to recognise issues such as low self-esteem, anxiety and depression
- Take early steps to improve the mental health of children in your care
- Develop sophisticated and original interventions to build children’s resilience and nurture appropriate coping mechanisms
- Provide an inclusive and enabling environment where every student's mental health can be supported and strengthened
Aimed at designated senior leaders for mental health, this course will allow you to gain key leadership and management skills and increased mental health understanding to provide the best possible support for children and to set you apart in ever-changing educational settings.
Developing best practices in mental health could help you raise your profile and secure a promotion to a senior leadership position within your school or at a multi-academy trust.
- Head teacher
- Pre-School Leader
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator
- Inclusion Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A Whole School Approach to Mental Health
- Evaluating Global Perspectives on Mental Health in Schools
- Leading Student Resilience Across the School
- Working with Local Mental Health Support Agencies
- Critical Case Review
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Health Administration View 354 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Leeds Beckett University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in a cognate subject, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All Applicants should hold a leadership post in a school or educational setting and have satisfactory experience in this role to undertake the course. All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our reference template for completion. All applicants should satisfy our University English language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.