Supply chains exist for every product and service that we consume, directly or indirectly. Operations and supply chain management is an important area for businesses to understand in order to deliver their products and services as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Monitoring risk, leveraging innovation and managing collaboration are some of the core themes embedded in this Operations and Supply Chain Management programme offered at Trinity College Dublin. As well as the solid theoretical expertise gained in the classroom, students will gain first-hand experience working directly with the major digital and financial companies locally.
MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management Career Opportunities
The supply chain industry is continuing to grow and graduates with in-demand skills are in high demand. The e-commerce boom and technological revolution witnessed across industries globally has fuelled the need for warehouses to speed up logistics operations and streamline supply chain management processes.
- Operations Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Operations Analytics
- Supply Chain Science
- Global Procurement
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Many of our courses fill in advance of September each year so our advice is to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesOperations and Quality Management View 6 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in Ireland
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15250 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.