You could be selected to work on a live consultancy project, which will introduce you to potential employers and will give you the hands-on experience you will need in the business world. When it comes to choosing your dissertation topic, you could specialise in a particular area of management and leadership relevant to your professional aspirations, refining your knowledge so you will be primed to make an immediate impact in your chosen career.
You will be supported and guided throughout your studies by our expert academic staff, who will nurture your confidence, knowledge and skills in preparation for a leadership role.
Our Professional Suite will provide a realistic working environment where you can apply your expertise working on live consultancy briefs, which will also serve to develop your analytical and communication skills.
Your Management and Leadership course at Leeds Beckett University will bring you into direct contact with potential employers and their modes of practice, preparing you for the demands of global business. You will have the expert knowledge to run your own business, join a global company at a leadership level or operate as a freelance business coach, both in the UK and overseas.
- Management consultant
- Business coach
- Business development manager
- Project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Marketing
- Critical Perspectives in Leadership & Governance
- Management, People & Organisations
- Corporate Strategy
- Managing Financial Resources
- Leadership, Self & Creating the Future
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 171 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- PT UK: £833 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.