The main aim of the first semester is to teach knowledge in these areas. Additionally, we will pursue an active learning concept in order to enable our graduates to better use this knowledge to solve problems, to verbally or orally communicate this knowledge and to act as entrepreneurs.
At Technical University of Munich we offer a master degree in Sport and Exercise Science. The main aim of the second semester is the hands on teaching of sport and exercise science methods, so that they can be used for research or application.
Specific skills of our graduates are:
- They are able to practically use methods in biomechanics, neuroscience, exercise biology and sport psychology either for research or application,
- Our graduates are able to interpret scientific measurements and they can communicate the results in clear language either as part of a research project (e.g. by writing a scientific manuscript or by applying it to give training recommendations for athletes or patients.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
To achieve our aim we will teach four major topics:
- Biomechanics and Neuroscience
- Exercise biology, training & health
- Psychology & Social sciences
- Research skills, auxilliary subjects
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.