In the Politics and Technology program from Technical University of Munich, students will learn advanced methodological tool and analytical skills, diverse theoretical approaches, and normative perspectives that can be applied to understanding the governance of new and existing technologies as well as pressing political and policy questions related to democratic and global governance, climate change, energy transitions, international trade and finance. Students will examine the causes of problems and analyze different policy solutions and instruments.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- To combine knowledge in engineering or natural sciences with expertise in political science
- To integrate know-how, skills, and competencies from different disciplines into the political dialog
- To analyze and evaluate specific theories and methods of political science
- To identify opportunities for interdisciplinary working methods and approaches in technology-related fields of action in political science
- To implement projects independently and on their own responsibility
- Our Master´s program gives students first-rate analytical and leadership skills. In this program, that cuts across disciplines, students will gain outstanding skills for careers as analysts, communicators, managers, innovators and leaders at all levels of government and public administration, in the private sector, in think tanks, the media, domestic and international non-profit and non-governmental organizations.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International290 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 145 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA290 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 145 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.