Upon successful completion of this this Biotechnology program at Monash University, it is expected that you will be able to:
- demonstrate mastery in theoretical knowledge in major contemporary fields of biotechnology and its applications
- differentiate between the processes involved in the development, regulation, commercialisation and marketing of biotechnological products
- identify the ethical issues relating to research and the research question in the field of biotechnology and where, appropriate, apply ethical principles to the conduct of research within this field
- initiate new or innovative research informed approaches to resolving practical challenges within the field of medical biotechnology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology: Commercialising biomedical science
- Foundations for medical biotechnology and its applications
- Techniques in medical biotechnology: genomics, proteomics and bioinformatics
- Techniques in medical biotechnology: Imaging, iPS cells, cell and gene therapies
- Therapeutic approaches and biotechnology
- Biotechnology research studies
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
nternational students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesBiotechnology View 38 other Masters in Biotechnology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 095646J
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant area of study* with at least a credit (60%) average.
- An Australian undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant area of study* with at least a distinction (70%) average.
International41900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41900 AUD per year during 12 months.
National29900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29900 AUD per year during 12 months.
Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.