The ENB Elite Master of Science programme in Neuroengineering (MSNE) at the Technische Universität München is a two-year graduate programme, with an optional Research Excellence Certificate, hosted by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Center of Competence on Neuroengineering.
The Neuroengineering programme from Technical University of Munich is interdisciplinary and combines experimental and theoretical neuroscience with profound training in engineering. Besides taking a series of mandatory core courses, students will have the opportunity to choose from electives from multiple disciplines and to gain research experience under the guidance of world-renowned faculty.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- Graduates will not only enhance their knowledge in neuroengineering, but also develop research skills through the coursework and thesis. Apart from the cutting edge knowledge and technical skills acquired, graduates also develop their basic soft skills.
- Beyond the skillsets of only one or two disciplines, MSNE graduates are proficient in neuroscience, engineering, mathematics, psychology, and informatics, which is specifically geared towards solving complex engineering problems with high societal impact.
- Neuro-Recording Methods
- Mixed Signal Electronics in Neuroengineering
- Neuro-Anatomy and Neuro-Physiology
- Computational Neuroscience
- Large-Scale Modeling and Large-Scale Data Analysis
- Signal Processing, Dynamic System Modeling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience General Engineering & Technology View 447 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International290 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 145 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA290 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 145 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.