The international Master of Science in Integrated Circuit Design which is jointly offered by Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Technische Universitaet Muenchen (Technical University of Munich, TUM) aims to educate the next generation of engineers and entrepreneurial leaders for the fast moving semiconductor industry.
Changes in integrated circuits (ICs) technology have had a huge impact on our day to day life. Incredible technological advances over the last 50 years enable us to integrate billions of transistors on a single integrated circuit.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- Graduates from the joint TUM-NTU Master of Science in Integrated Circuit Design program are technically skilled and knowledgeable on in-depth knowledge in Integrated Circuit Design, with a focus on both the architectural concepts for integrated circuits and the design methodology and automation of circuits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital IC Design
- Analog Design
- System-on-Chip Solutions & Architecture
- Design Methodology & Automation
- Digital Signal Processing
- Mixed Signal Circuit Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.