Of central significance here is the WHO’s definition of health: "a complete state of physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." The degree program therefore focuses on the areas of health promotion and of prevention.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- Graduates in the Health Science - Prevention and Health Promotion programme from Technical University of Munich are able to convey knowledge of health science to specific target groups and thus contribute to maintaining a healthy society.
- In concrete terms, you can apply your interdisciplinary knowledge in the communication and realization of health promotion and of prevention, whether relating to individuals or groups.
- A holistic vocational education and training enables you to combine knowledge from the areas of nutrition, physical exercise, and psychology, and to apply it to socially relevant questions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The course of studies consists of 6 central units:
- Health Science Research
- Research Methods
- Applied Research
- Complementary Subjects
- Free Electives
- Master´s Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 20 other Masters in Health Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 142 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 142 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.