The master's program in Civil Engineering from Technical University of Munich deepens knowledge of the discipline and its methods acquired during the bachelor's program in Civil Engineering or a related program. Central to the master's program is the individual's choice of specialization, which can be tailored through a range of in-depth electives.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- As a graduate you possess enhanced skills and competencies in the cross-disciplinary areas of civil engineering. You are able to deal independently with complex tasks relating to your specialization. In your activities you take into consideration social, economic and ecological aspects, as well as discipline-related ones.
- Moreover, you have broadened your knowledge in your chosen subject areas and developed an individual set of competencies. Your interdisciplinary approach allows you to apply your specialist knowledge beyond the boundaries of your discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students choose four of the in-depth electives offered. The fourth can be substituted for an individually-tailored course of study that draws on the subject matter of disciplines, such as architecture, mechanical engineering, or computer science.
- One of the chosen disciplines serves as the main subject area, so as to meaningfully structure course content around a specific professional role. Each area of specialization involves both compulsory and elective modules from the entire range of courses offered at the Technical University of Munich, including in the area of languages and communications.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 13 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 142 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 142 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.