The master offers:
- the skills necessary for understanding the functioning of today´s reactors and those of the 4th generation;
- a training organised by six universities and the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre and recognised on the European level.
Your programmeThis Advanced Master in Nuclear Engineering from Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) is composed of a common core of 56 credits and 4 complementary credits to be chosen from amongst the advanced seminars whose organisation varies annually as a function of the high-level scientific experts present at the Research Centre in Mol.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nuclear Reactor Physics and Technology
- Advanced Nuclear Materials
- Advanced Radioprotection / Radioecology
- Advanced Fuel Cycle/Dismantling/Radiochemistry/MOX/Th
- Nuclear and Radiological Risk Governance
- Advanced Course Elective Topic
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering Materials Science & Engineering View 15 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1. an undergraduate (first-cycle) degree in the same field of study;
- 2. the same Master’s (second-cycle) degree, but with a different specialization (focus);
- 3. a long-cycle undergraduate or Master’s degree, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 4. a degree comparable to those mentioned above, awarded by a higher education institution, within or outside the French Community of Belgium, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 5. a short-cycle undergraduate degree, in accordance with a decision by the Government or the academic authorities
- 6. a degree obtained abroad and deemed equivalent to those mentioned above, in accordance with this Decree, a European directive, an international convention or other legislation, subject to the same requirements.
International4175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4175 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Louvain-la-Neuve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.