The importance and the role of culture in crisis and post crisis scenarios has relevantly raised in the recent years, due to the emerging of new forms of conflicts and to the intensification of disasters.
The Cultural Property Protection in Crisis Response Program at University of Turin aims to prepare a future generation of professionals with a multidisciplinary background and advanced expertise in the protection of cultural property in time of crisis and, more widely, in the role of culture for addressing the social and economic recovery of affected areas and communities.
Professionals will be able in operating in the following fields:
- intervening in culture-related operations, both on physical properties and on intangible heritage, during the crisis event and in emergency circumstances;
- addressing and planning the physical, social and economic recovery process of armed conflict or disaster affected areas and communities;
- preparing and implementing plans and actions for preventing crisis and enhancing the protection, security, safeguard and risk preparedness measures in time of peace or safety.
The Program is worth a total of 60 credits (CFU - Crediti Formativi Universitari), for a total amount of 1.500 hours, divided as follows:
- 572 hours of on-campus lectures and distance learning
- 928 hours of Individual Study and Final test.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Register On The University Portal
- Get The Pre-matriculation Number
- Request For A Scholarship
- Transmit The Documentation
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.